Pinan Shodan moves 18-20 application one
The uchi-ude-uke sections. Uchi-uke is known by both names; uchi-uke and soto-uke by different styles, so the name is ambiguous. The alternative name uchi-ude-uke (inside to outside) is not ambiguous and should be used instead.
Simple arm up the back application: aka hammer lock.
- Opponent grips your left lower forearm or wrist with his right arm.
- Bring right arm across right to left and grab the opponent's elbow or clothing at the elbow.
- Rotate back across to the right, pulling the opponent round, rotating him anti-clockwise.
- The hikite pulling the left hand to the hip frees it from the opponent's grip.
- Kick the back of the knee on the opponent's right leg and push down. This brings him to knee level.
- Because you haven't moved your arm, pressure on his shoulder will cause him to bend forward.
- The "punch" just thrusts his arm up his back.