Pinan Nidan moves 21-22 application one
Unbalancing application or throw. The closest in judo would be Obi-otoshi. Mirror image to the previous section.
- The sequence begins with the opponent holding your right wrist with his own right hand.
- Move to your left round to the right of the opponent.
- The upstroke of the barai pulls the opponents balance backwards, moves you off line.
- The downstroke moves his arm down out of the way and gets you behind his arm.
- Step and 45° behind the opponent's legs with your own left leg.
- The upstroke of the following barai allows the left arm to go over the front of the opponent's torso
- The downstroke of the barai pushes him backwards over your front left leg.