Pinan Nidan moves 19-20 application one
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Unbalancing application or throw. The closest in judo would be Obi-otoshi.
- The sequence begins with the opponent holding your left wrist with his own left hand.
- Move round to the left of the opponent.
- The upstroke of the barai pulls the opponents balance backwards, moves you off line.
- The downstroke moves his arm down out of the way and gets you behind his arm.
- Step and 45° behind the opponent's legs with your own right leg.
- The upstroke of the following barai allows the right arm to go over the front of the opponent's torso
- The downstroke of the barai pushes him backwards over your front right leg.