Pinan Yondan moves 31 application one
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Very simple use of shuto-uke as an elbow attack. Mirror of the previous sequence.
- Sequence begins with the opponent facing you holding your left hand, wrist or forearm with his right.
- Move round to your left towards the opponent's right side.
- Pull the arm straight with your left hand pulling hikite.
- Your right arm simply comes up under the opponents arm on the up stroke of the shuto.
- The down stroke of the shuto impacts the opponent's elbow.