Pinan Shodan moves 21-23 application two
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mirror image of drill the previous sequence.
- Opponent grips your right lower forearm or wrist with his left arm.
- Bring left arm across left to right and hook the opponent's elbow with your forearm.
- Rotate back across to the left, pulling the opponent round, rotating him clockwise.
- Kick the back of the knee on the opponent's left leg and push down. This brings him to knee level.
- Punch to the back of the neck or left side of the jaw, which should now be exposed at chudan level.