Pinan Shodan moves 21-23 application one
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mirror image of drill the previous sequence. Simple arm up the back application; hammer lock.
- Opponent grips your right lower forearm or wrist with his left arm.
- Bring left arm across left to right and grab the opponent's clothing or elbow.
- Rotate back across to the left, pulling the opponent round, rotating him clockwise.
- Kick the back of the knee on the opponent's left leg and push down. This brings him to knee level and forces him to bend over.
- The "punch" simply pushes the arm up his back, possible shoulder damage.