Pinan Shodan moves 18-20 application two
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Slight variation. The basic premise is the same though uses the forearm to rotate the opponent and punches him.
- Opponent grips your left lower forearm or wrist with his right arm.
- Bring right arm across right to left and hook the opponent's elbow with your forearm.
- Rotate back across to the right, pulling the opponent round, rotating him anti-clockwise.
- The hikite pulling the left hand to the hip frees it from the opponent's grip.
- Kick the back of the knee on the opponent's right leg and push down. This brings him to knee level.
- Punch to the back of the neck or right side of the jaw, which should now be exposed at chudan level.